I have had the honor of being nominated for another three awards by none other than my best friend Nikki.
The first award is :
The rules are as follows :
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- List 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 7 Beautiful blogs that you think people should check out.
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
2. List 7 things about yourself that readers might find interesting
3. Nominate 7 bloggers for the award, provide links, and let them know!
And last but not least :
The rules for this one are :
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
So here are some questions and information about me to go along with the rules :
14 things about me: (I know its supposed to be 21 but I was lucky to think of 14)
I was born in Ireland and moved to the U.S. when I was 7
I am an only child
I long for the days when I used to horse ride
I had spinal surgery at 30
I hate ALL veggies
I have over 15 tattoos
I have been crafting since I was really little
I started horseback riding when I was 7
I used to ask my parents to turn my dolls around at night so they wouldn’t look at me
I’m terrified of spiders but love snakes and other reptiles
I hate those cell phone towers that look like trees
I’m terrified of midgets
I have been married twice (and this is the last!)
I went to Catholic school all my life
1. What is your greatest strength?
I believe that my greatest strength is my people skills. I have the ability to talk to anyone without batting an eye. I do feel shy at times but normally I can just go up to anyone and strike up a conversation
2.What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Anything by Avenged Sevenfold
3.What is one of your favorite quotes?
Everything happens for a reason…I have to go with Nicole on this one. I say it all the time!
4.What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor would be crafting (or finding time to craft). Outdoor would be playing with L.
5.What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning the bathtub, I hate that it hurts my belly and back because I have to scrub it … drives me mental
6.What is your favorite form of exercise?
Dancing with L
7.What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
I love late at night between 10-2am. It’s the only time I get to myself. That may seem harsh but it makes me a better person to be able to just destress. Favorite day would be Saturday, there is just something about Saturday that is exciting. Favorite month is May, my birthday is in May and its when all of the flowers start to bloom!
8.What sound do you love?
The sound of my kids laughing. Nothing better than a baby/toddler belly laugh
9. Who is your celebrity crush
Channing Tatum is on top of the list but there are a bunch
10.If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I like where I am now. I don’t think you quite know who you are fully until you hit your 30′s. I like being 32. I know who I am, who I don’t want to “waste” time on, I appreciate life and everyone that I love.
A few weeks ago I nominated a few great blogs that I love to read. I am putting them up for nomination again and adding a few more to the list :
and Mother Venting
Thank you again for the nominations. I love writing my blog and it’s very nice to be recognized.