Knock knock? Who’s there. Sleep? Sleep who…. Nope no sleep here

Running on day two of no sleep. Day two of obnoxious pins that have kept me rolling around all night.
I can’t really explain them but the closest I can get is, pins and needles that are really painful and itchy. It feels like if I stop moving my legs I’m going to scream. I know this sounds a bit of an exaggeration buts it’s not. Oh how I wish it was.

Yesterday in the middle of the day I felt amazing. I got a surge of energy and instead if cleaning the house I played for hours with the kids. It was a lot of fun and a day of memories for sure. Then around 8 I started getting tired and my legs started. I was miserable so decided to take a shower. As soon as I hit the water it made me feel so much better. I spent a good 10 minutes in there before L came running in complaining, then Mr. A came in and said that she was in bed and screaming and I had to deal with her when I came out. So immediately that calm shower went down the drain literally.

I got out and dealt with L (she was wayyyy over tired). Then I went and sat on the couch, within 10 minutes I was miserable and freezing cold. Mr. A. Suggested I take another shower so I did, I was so tired and weak I actually curled up in a ball on the floor so the water could hit me. A. gave me benedryl to help me sleep so I stayed in the shower as long as I could. I got out and crawled into bed exhausted.

I slept a little better last night but in saying that it was only two hours total. So then we get to today…. Dah dah dahhhhhh

It’s been a long day. I was so tired fighting pains all morning that I went to the doctor. He seems to think its a neurological issue and it might go away tomorrow or last for 6 months. I have an appt with a new neuro next Thursday. Lets hope the feelin goes away before then.

The kids were amazing today, on the days where it is really important for them to be good they are. I took a few minutes sat on the floor with L and made sure to tell her how proud I was of her for helping me today.

It’s 9 now and both kids are in bed. I had a bit of dinner and am getting ready to start folding the kids laundry. At the moment {knock on wood} I feel pretty good. I am hoping for a good nights sleep as tomorrow is pumpkin picking with the school and it will take a LOT of energy. Ugh I’m tired already.

Thanks for listening 🙂 and I hope to have happier posts very soon.

Anything you want me talk about?? Let me know! Either here in the comments or through

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s